Category 12: Marketplace
Objective: To target beneficiaries’ references/products to help the brand increase its level of sales, optimising existing resources, choosing the right distribution channels and adapting references/products to external needs.
- Preliminary study of alternatives and registration on the platform: opening of an account and registration of the Beneficiary’s profile, on his/her own account, on at least one (1) Marketplace platform and in at least one (1) country.
- Competitive analysis: conducting market research focused on the characteristics of competitors in order to improve the decision-making process and achieve a competitive position.
- Design and definition of the business strategy: generation of the business strategy to achieve the desired objectives by directing the available resources towards this goal.
- Production of the catalogue of references: analysis of the categories to be marketed in order to select at least ten (10) products aligned with the business strategy, unless the Beneficiary does not have this number, in which case it may be less.
- Creation of the content of the listing: definition of at least ten (10) descriptions of the catalogue of references, unless the Beneficiary does not have this number, in which case it may be less.
- Registration of references: uploading of at least ten (10) references and their respective descriptions and photographs on the platform, unless the Beneficiary does not have this number, in which case it may be less, accompanied by the description and individual photograph of each product.
- Costs associated with the subscription or registration on the Marketplace platform and variable costs associated with the sale of the references registered on the platform are not included.
- Training: provision of the necessary training for the acquisition of basic knowledge for the initial use and subsequent management of the solution. It shall include, where appropriate, training on compliance with the applicable regulations, specifically the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, and any other specific regulations that may be determined.
- Maintenance of the service for twelve months with the same scope as defined in Phase I.
- Incident support service with a resolution time of less than 24 hours. The service may be provided remotely. Beneficiaries will be provided with a telephone and email customer service.